Medmasters Toastmaster’s Virtual Fall Open House
Guest speaker: Mrs. Tammy Ablan “TBA”
Mrs. Tammy Ablan has been a Toastmaster since 2014 and is currently the Area 9 Director for District 8 Toastmasters. She is a Business Continuity Analyst and will share her story of searching for a job after a 20 year career ended with a layoff and how Toastmasters helped her in more ways than she ever imagined.
To join this zoom meeting:
Meeting ID: 991 3728 1920
More information about what Toastmasters can help you with:
- Overcoming your fears of speaking not only to a group but also in one on one conversations.
- Ridding your everyday speech of needless filler words like: Ah, Um, So, And, Anyway, You Know along with other filler words that distract from your speaking
- Thinking fast and saying just the right thing
- How to incorporate deliberate body movements that emphasize what you are saying
- Improving your writing skills
- Leadership and project skills
The opportunities are tremendous – over 300 practical workplace skills!
Below are some links, one that goes over what happens in a meeting and the other is general information about Toastmasters.