Interested in learning how to tell stories that clearly convey your message while captivating your audience? This 5-workshop storyteller training with Campfire will help you gain the skills and confidence needed to do just that! Apply today!
Up to 10 postdocs will be selected from the applicants, and the exact day and time for the trainings will be coordinated based on the cohort’s schedules. Workshops will begin the week of February 6th and continue for 5 weeks. At the end of the workshop series, postdocs will share their story at the 18th Annual Postdoc Symposium on March 20th.
Here are some dates to keep in mind:
- January 20, at 11AM- Applications close
- January 23- Notification of application status
- February 6- First training starts this week
- March 13- Individual coaching sessions throughout week
- March 20- Sharing of stories at the postdoc symposium